New WD Music Maple Telecaster Neck with Rosewood Fretboard.
This is a Brand-New Fender Licensed Neck.
This neck has a nice grain pattern and is an excellent neck for replacement or new project installations.
We have upgraded this neck: -
1. Dressed the fret ends.
2. Supply and install a Graphtech Nubone Nut. (The nut height will need setting after the neck is mounted and strung up)
3. Fretboard Cleaned and Conditioned.
The pictures are from a neck I sold recently.
- Quality Maple Neck with a Rosewood Fretboard
- C - shape Neck Profile with a modern 12" Radius
- 22 Medium 6150 Frets
- 1-11/16 Nut Width
- 10mm tuner holes
- 25 ½” Scale Length
- Heel size 2-3/16" (USA Fender Specs)
- Finished with a thin Satin Polyurethane
- Double Action Truss Rod adjusting at the Headstock (4mm Allen Wrench adjustment)
This neck may require minor fret leveling and may need to be fine-tuned to fit your instrument. This is normal and not a defect.
Due to the organic nature of wood each neck is considered unique and may have minor variations in grain or finish from those pictured.
String height and truss rod adjustment will need to be set, as it is not possible before mounting the neck.
Shipping is by UPS to the Lower 48 States only.
Sorry, we no longer ship to Alaska and Hawaii due to increases in USPS Priority Mail shipping costs.