TonePros Standard (US/Imperial Thread) Bridge/Tailpiece Set w/ T3BP-N Bridge & T1ZS-N Tailpiece - Nickel Finish
Fits USA Gibson Guitars. Does not fit Epiphone and Import Guitars.
The T3BP Bridge is a locking version of the Nashville type standard small post and threaded insert as found standard on current USA Gibson Les Paul GT and Gibson SG GT models. (Same format as LP Standard & LP Custom). Pre- notched saddles for easy installation.
Direct retrofit for most USA guitars without modification.
The T1ZS Tailpiece is a standard style Locking Stop Bar Tailpiece. Fits most Tune-O-Matic Style guitars made in the USA. The T1ZS features standard US threads.
Tone Pros components completely solidify your instrument! Your System II bridge will not only just stay on, the Tonepros system solidifies your bridge in place like stone! In most cases after installation and adjustment, your bridge and tailpiece will not move or “wiggle” at all. Because of the design, even play or movement in the threads is reduced so that when you adjust your action and intonation, it is set and solid. This of course improves your sustain and tonal qualities, makes harmonics “jump” out of your guitar, and causes your instrument to play and stay in tune better.
The TonePros System II Bridge and Tailpiece components come as a package set, ready to install on your guitar. The package includes:
1. TonePros Patent Issued System II Bridge with matching threaded adjustment posts.
2. TonePros Patent Issued System II Tailpiece with matching threaded adjustment studs.
3. Allen style adjustment tool for use with both bridge and tailpiece.
• THREAD: US STANDARD
• POST TO POST SPACING: 2.93" OR 74.5MM
• SADDLE MATERIAL: ZAMAK
• BRIDGE MATERIAL: ZAMAK
• POST/THUMBWHEEL MATERIAL: BRASS
• RADIUS: 12"
• STRING SPREAD: APPROX. 10.4MM
• POST TOP WIDTH: .15" OR 4MM
• THREAD: 5/16 – 24 US THREAD
• STUD TO STUD SPACING: 3.22" OR 82MM
• TAILPIECE MATERIAL: ZAMAK
• STUD MATERIAL: BRASS
• STUD CAP SIZE: 13MM OR .5"
Please check the measurements above and be certain it will fit your guitar before purchasing. I only accept returns on unopened items.