Copyright © 2021 Atlantic Custom Guitars LLC · All Rights reserved
SAVE BIG we do not charge SALES TAX
(does not apply to North Carolina)
Click here for details
Click to Enlarge
STRATOCASTER 5-WAY HARNESS WITH GREASEBUCKET
Premium Harness for Stratocaster with Greasebucket Tone Circuit &Treble Bleed
New Premium Wiring Harness for Stratocaster with Greasebucket tone Circuit, CTS, Orange Drop, 5 Way CRL Switch and Treble Bleed.
This is a professionally built pre-wired Stratocaster wiring harness upgrade for American or Mexican Fender Stratocasters.
Original CRL 5-way USA Switch (Considered by most guitarists and guitar builders as the 1st choice for a Stratocaster)
These are the highest quality Potentiometers that the CTS Corporation manufacture.
WD® Music Products developed these high-quality split-shaft potentiometers with CTS® to offer you exceptional performance in electronics for your instrument. These are NOT the same CTS pots that other companies stock and sell. These are developed using 9% +/- tolerances and a value at 10% over the standard 250K rating (275K). This ensures you not only optimum performance but guarantees your potentiometers will always be at least the value stated unlike many others using 20% tolerances where you can be over spec but in most cases way under the specifications you need to ensure good tone from your pickups. They added brass components and a high quality wiper versus what comes standard on most run of the mill pots to ensure long life, quality and consistent performance.
• 3 x CTS 275K Premium Pots with Brass Shafts and Bushings, 9% tolerance
• 2 x Sprague 100v .022uF Orange Drop Capacitors
• 1 x .1uf Ceramic disc Capacitor
• 1 x 1/4 watt Resistor, 4.7k-ohm with 1% tolerance
• Gavitt Vintage Style Cloth push-back Wire
• Switchcraft Jack
• Genuine Fender Vintage Stratocaster Aluminum Shield for mounting under the Pickguard.
• Volume Treble Bleed Mod (150k-ohm Stew-Mac resistor and .001uF Cap)
• I also include 2 pre-soldered ground wires from the volume pot (pictures only show one, I haven't had time to update them) one to hook up to your tremolo claw and the other is for hooking up your 3 pickup ground wires.
The front tone is wired for the neck and middle pickup. The bottom tone has the Grease Bucket circuit for the bridge pickup.
Bench tested and guaranteed 100% working. After building it, I hook it up to a Strat in my shop and do a complete test.
We no longer include the Genuine Fender Stratocaster Aluminum Shield, for mounting under your pickguard, due to Fender's new policy, they are not supplying wholesale parts anymore and we are out of stock. (As yet, I have not updated the images in the listing)