New Premium 7-way Wiring Harness for Stratocaster CTS, Mallory Mustard Tone .033uf cap, CRL 5 Way Switch and Pure Tone Jack
This is a pre-wired Stratocaster wiring harness upgrade for American or Mexican Fender Stratocasters.
We use the highest quality Potentiometers that the CTS Corporation manufacture.
These high-quality split-shaft potentiometers from CTS® offer you exceptional performance in electronics for your instrument. These are NOT the same CTS pots that other companies stock and sell. These pots have a minimum value of 250k. This ensures you not only optimum performance but guarantees your potentiometers will always be at least the value stated unlike many others using 20% tolerances where you can be over spec but in most cases way under the specifications you need to ensure good tone from your pickups. CTS added brass components and a high-quality wiper versus what comes standard on most run of the mill pots to ensure long life, quality and consistent performance.
Pot Specs and Dimensions:
- Value 250k+
- Bushing Threads = 3/8-32
- Bushing Height = 3/8 in.
- Shaft Type - split
- Spline Count = 24
- Shaft Length - 3/8 in.
- Hole size requirement = 3/8 in.
- 2 nuts and 2 washers per pot.
We also use the famous Mallory® Mustard Cap used on just so many high-end guitars.
Upgrade the sound and tone of your Guitar with the high-quality Mallory Mustard Tone 150 series capacitors. Experience cleaner, bell like tones that do not go dark and muddy when rolled down like Orange Drops do. Their great tone makes them a premium upgrade for tone improvement. They also tend to "round off" harsh overdrive sounds. These are the tone capacitors that I use in my own guitars.
- Original CRL 5-way USA Switch (Considered by most guitarists and guitar builders as the 1st choice for a Stratocaster)
- 3 x CTS 250K Pots with Brass split shafts and Brass bushings.
- Mallory Mustard Tone .033uF Capacitor (We also offer a Mallory .022uf capacitor) Let me know at checkout if you need the .022 cap)
- Gavitt Vintage Style Cloth covered push-back Wire.
- Pure Tone Jack
- ON-ON Mini Toggle switch (which gives you the extra two positions)
- Position 1 - Bridge.
- Position 1B - (with mini-toggle engaged) Bridge and Neck.
- Position 2 - Bridge and Middle.
- Position 2B - (with mini-toggle engaged) Bridge, Middle and Neck.
- Position 3 - Middle.
- Position 4 - Middle and Neck.
- Position 5 - Neck.
Atlantic Custom Guitars hand wired Strat harness featuring all top shelf components. It's pre-wired and ready to drop into your guitar to upgrade your tone.
The front tone is wired for the neck pickup. For the bottom tone we wired a jumper into the circuit, to control both the middle and bridge pickups.
(A stock Stratocaster does not have tone for the bridge).
Bench tested and guaranteed 100% working. After building it, we hook it up to a Strat in our shop and do a complete test.